View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:31 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Irresponsible & Unconsiderate Owner!!

[In Reply To Sasha's Post]

I see no point dear. you are blaming the cats. We here understand cats and handle cats everyday..not 1, not 2.. that's the ups and down of having a cat. As many has highlighted, stress can come in.. it's a new house... tho you open up 10 doors to your extravagant toilets..they will not know that is a toilet.. for them..a litter box with some sand..is toilet-trained ( hell i am laughing out loud.. as you clearly do not understand what is meant by toilet trained).. It is not like..'going to the toilet'. we here, get a container, put litter or newspaper in it and the cats will poo and pee in it when they smell it. Introducing new container/places will be a bit tough but not that bad anyway. There's misunderstanding. Judging from your very hectic schedule and many businesses to take care of, please do not have cats.. it's a no do.

This will be my last post for this issue. It's a total nothing..One is a fosterer wanting to rehome cats and end up meeting one nightmare.. An adopter with no experience staying in with indoor cats. Owh my~ And by the way, cats go by smell, and there's no smell to be recognized..they do not go by layout plan like we do Gosh..this is crazy!dang~

Last edited by Administrator; 09-03-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Combining two threads