View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:28 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Solar Ventilation Fan for Dogs Kennels & Cats Cages

Just wanna share..

I was googling to search for some sort of fan for my cats cage as both of my cats are developing allergy to heat ( as my big cage is outside the house).. I came across this website http://scorigin.com/solar_fan__ventilation.. Malaysia based and can be considered cheap.. and it does not requires any electricity / electrical plug.

If any of you are in similar condition with mine and searching for one.. this one will be a good start to solve your problem.. I have no idea how easy it is to install as I just submitted my order..

Regards
nurkasih

p/s this one would be useful for outdoor cage where you need to install the curtain blind for the cage to avoid the cats from being soaked by the rain water.. My cage is big and the roof does not cover 1/2 of the cage ( tempias hujan).. so I install blinds for the cage and the cage becomes enclosed...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SOLAR VENTILATION FAN

RM198 (US$59.95)

This durable, weatherproof solar powered ventilation fan is great for boats, vans, RVs, mobile homes, dog houses and more! Operates only when in direct sunlight.

This solar vent extracts 680 cubic feet of air per hour under normal operation. For example, an RV that is 14 feet long, 5 1/2 feet wide and 6 feet high would take less than 45 minutes to completely change the air.

Tips
To calculate the cubic feet of a space you wish to vent, multiply the length X width X height (in feet).
Then, to calculate the number of minutes it would take to completely change the air in that space you would divide the cubic feet by 680 and then multiply X 60.

Comes with a gasket and installs in a 5" diameter opening.

This is a smart pollution-free, environmentally conscious solution to venting and cooling many outdoor enclosed spaces with solar exposure.

Your dog will be happier with the solar ventilation fan to cool down their house temperature!

Last edited by nurkasih; 10-20-2009 at 04:50 PM.