Old 07-12-2010, 12:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kelab Kucing Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
back to the track...

felix..
your munchkin should be registered under HHP when you're participating CFA/FIFE show(s) due to munchkin is not within CFA breeds. then, if u really wanna join CFA/FIFE show(s), just fill in the form by filling in the breed column as HHP. no need to ask the club. you munchkin will never get participated in Pedigreed unless CFA/FIFE change their mind..

Beside that, if you're entering this coming MCFA show, please make sure that MCFA submitting the result to TICA USA or otherwise your point will be not calculated for overall point.. i'm heard that MCFA having problem/delaying on submitting the APRIL show. if u join APRIL show, please check your accumulated point at TICA website.

Hi Rado...

Many thanks for the explanation however I am aware of this but the thing is when I spoke to the Vice President of KKM yesterdy evening he told me that even if I registered my Munchkin under HHP, possibility the Judge who is judging the show would not even bother to judge my cat as it is considered a Pedigree and not considered as a 'Kucing Kampung'. He then told me if you are lucky who know suddenly the judge might have a change of heart and judge your cat and who know it might win a prize after all.

So my question is if its a Pedigree but cannot be considered under Pedigree category and also cannot be consider under HHP because its a Pedigree and not fair to other cats participating then where should my munchkin breed be categorized as?

Also.... if pedigree cats who does not hold a CFA/TICA/FIFE cert cannot particpate under HHP where can these cats be categorized as?

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/