View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Seriously Need an URGENT advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizar View Post
I have a female cat age about 1 year and 4 months.. last 3 weeks was her 2nd heat cycle.. the 1st one was when shes at 12 months plus.. and for both occasion i sent her over at other people place with a male cat of cuz and left her there for about 1 week... unfortunately, 2 different places with 3 different males i received the same feedback.. My female cat do not let the male to come close to her and she becoming really fierce... what makes me even confused now, the moment she steps in to the house after the unsuccessful mating attempt she will roles on the floor and starts making the same noise as when shes on heat... SERIOUSLY.. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. neutered is not an option here... advice PLEASE....
if neutered is not the option..u will face the same thing after she deliver the babies..i know its hard to make a decision..but i do agree with others about neutering..
if u still to think to breed the cat..let the cat get social with the male 1st.. from what i read female cat facing 4stages of "heat" before she ready for mating..at few stages she will defenses her self..and this stage she will never allowed the female cat to get close to her..but the problem is..how long this stage gonna be is depends on the cat..if 1 week didnt work for her..so make it longer..maybe 10 days or more..

my advice is..read few books about cat behavior so we can learn more and prepare in facing few problem during pregnancy.
i think this blog will help u.. http://just-catz.blogspot.com/2010/05/female-cat.html