View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:21 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Kucing Jantan berwarna oren dijumpai Di padang Shah Alam pada 13/10/2010

azua,is it a DSH? if yes no wonder he/she is still roaming around the area...
why i'm saying this is because not long ago actually it' already been a long time already but i felt as if it was just yesterday *sigh*, i've lost my cat because of somebody's negligence and he was a DSLH and a siamese look a like..
within 1 hour, actually it didn't even reached an hour when we noticed he was gone thus we searched the whole area but to no avail, pamphlets were given out and adverts were put up but still to no avail..
so in my heart i really2 believe and know that he was catnapped and the people might see the advert but what to, dah niat tak baik kan, lagipun masa dia hilang collar sah2 ada dekat leher lagi so ofcourse kepunyaan orang but what to do kalau dah niat tak baik, butakan mata, butakan hati aje *sigh*.....
so inilah perbezaan kalau kehilangan DSH dengan DSLH or DLH tapi kadang2 DSH yang nampak lawa dan dijaga baik pun tetap bleh dicatnap..

eh, mebebel luar topik plak dekat thread orang..lol! sorry dear..
but hope you'll find the orangy rightful owner, bagi makan minum and penjagaan and cukup, within no time dia akan jadi kucing chumel balik..
Thanks for having a heart for that kitty...