View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Animal Lover

syidajaafar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nak bawa kucing travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post

Jangan bagi ubat makan. Tak bangun kucing ko tu nanti.
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I got reply from the great Furkids himself. Ohh star-struck kejap

Hehehe actually I've been following PF 'silently' since January 2010, and the need to follow the forum increased since I got my own anak2 bulus in June. I've been reading the previous threads as a hobby hehehe, just to get more info and truth to be told, I'VE LEARNT A LOT! Having a 20 year experience in taking care of cats is still not enough for me. Almaklumlah saya ni org kampung aje, bela kucing pun kat luar rumah, takde pun pendedahan hebat2 macam sekarang. Sekarang baru tau ada macam2 jenis penyakit, bukan setakat demam or selsema aje..pastu kucing kena bagi multivitamin, supplement...fuh macam2 ada rupanya! Right now I still have a lot to learn, baru nak belajar bagi yang terbaik untuk anak2 bulus sendiri. Thank you very much to all the forumers, Gurus and whatnot.

Thank you Euanna and Naddy for the useful tips. And I hope that everybody here will share your experiences with me since I can be considered a newbie in taking care of cats 'professionally' hehe.

And certainly, that reply from Furkids, someone that I've admired since I found Petfinder has definitely made my day! You and other fosterers are certainly the gifts from God to all the cats out there and i hope that one day i will have the courage and ability to do the same thing as what you guys have been doing...

Cheers