Thread: DIY Cat Product
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DIY Cat Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryleejane View Post
Each time my coco litter its get messy and smelly, I put litter box at the toilet, even I changed to higher litter box she still make a mess whenever she urine or shit,its stinks too the smell.. and what kind of sand, you guys recommend? Any suggestion? Plz help! I tried all types of sand from frangrances but its clamps easily when she comes out and my floor is full of the sands everywhere !
Dear Mary..
Actually there's too many type of litter sand in the market. Pakcu pun dont really know what to suggest. And pakcu dah guna macam2 jenis pasir. Apa yang bole pakcu cakap, pakcu suka clumping litter but odourless n im using it now. Some cats memang suka main2 dgn pasir, mcm Rimba pakcu, kalau dia urine, memang banyak pasir tu tumpah luar. Maybe u bole pakai litter dome yg ada swing door...

so kalau dia kais, tak tumpah luar. But, u must pakai anti bacteria litter sand and cuci frequently that litter dome. Pakcu pun skg pakai yg tu, tapi tak pakai swing door sebab raldo penakut sangat nak masuk. Mula2 pakai, u tanggalkan swing door tu dulu, biar coco biasa kuar masuk, dah lepas seminggu then u pasang swing door.. should be okay then.. Stay cool n good luck.