Thread: Blackwood
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Blackwood

sorry for butting in just want to share my thoughts and experience.

but there's economy of scale in buying a bigger bag over a smaller bag, you can always compare the RM/Kg on a big bag and the smaller one.

furthermore, if you buy a bigger bag, the food will last longer and you don't have the hassle of rushing out for food when it gets low - especially when the timing is always bad - like when you get back from work in the evening - don't know nak balik rumah masak ke atau pergi kejar-kejar nak beli makanan kucing.

if you find it is difficult to keep the food especially when it lasts more than a month, here's what you can do - a tip shared by the manufacturer of the brand i bought. you can re-pack the cat kibbles in small bottles or containers (macam yg kita guna untuk cookies raya) then put the containers yang belum dibuka in a dry and cool place and the one container in use up in your freezer. remember, our hot weather will definitely make the oil content in the kibble turn, no matter how quickly you use it.

this is a good way to buy cat food, imann and "felix the cat" :-) i wonder if there are others who wanted to buy natural balance or orijen in a group too - then i can bargain for it