View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: Too Good to be True

from Western Union <mariamhass@yahoo.com> reply-to jamduke@voila.fr date Aug 25, 2008 8:17 PM subject I need you in my life
assalam allaikum, I am mrs Mariam Hassan from USA .i am married to late Mallam Ali Hassan of blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Kuwait for years before he died in the year 2002.We were married for 20 years without a child. he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. before his death we were both devoted muslem.since his death i too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems. when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 5.5 million (five million, five hundred thousand u.s dollars) recently, my doctor told me that i have only six months to live due to cancer problem. though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to a devoted muslim individual that will utilize this money the way i am going to instructs herein.as it is one god that create us. i want this Muslim individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of allah and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the holy Allah. the holy Allah emphasizes so much on Allah’s benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not trusted relations and i don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner. hence the reasons for this bold decision. i know that after death i will be with Allah the most beneficent and the most merciful. due to my present condition i cannot handle this transaction myself so i will advice you to contact my lawyer immediately for more details on how you will get the money because in three days time i will be going for operation.one more thing it is very important you call my lawyer for urgent attention.below is the name and contact of the lawyer. mail:jamduke@voila.fr i want you and the muslim community near you to always pray for me. my happiness is that i lived a true devoted worthy life of emulation whoever that wants to serve allah must serve him in truth and in fairness. please always be prayerful all through your life.any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a devoted person for this same purpose. until i hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.may the almighty allah continue to guide and protect you. allah bless you, Mrs.Mariam Hassan