View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:57 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Thank you guys for your encouraging words.I really appreciate it. Some friends and forumer call & PM me offer temporary solution. I think I agree on that temporary solution.

There were 3 DBKL guys,one is their superior (he looks and act superior with his sombong look).The other is the macai.Their macai were ok and quite considerate. They explained to us in details on the procedure etc. I took his HP number. My husband will go and see him after we receive their offical letter. Hopefully we can come up with win win situation.

Friends, I know the culprits who made the complaint. My next door neigbhour. They moved in after Chinese New Year. Our nightmare started after they moved in. Last nite,when DBKL came,he was outside pass by our unit to throw rubbish. He pretending not listening anything but I know he was happy
Need to have a good relationship with neigbhour, do you think why they do complain to you first? you not think isn't too noise until they do report? or something wrong your relationship to public?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.