View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Imagine this type of encouragement come from a season cat showing person & also a senior member of MCC who shud know better then to teach a beginner to use a cat for breeding to make money, disgusting. I know a lot of MCC members had the same mentality, I hope this is not what they teach in their club.

He is also the same person who tag his Bengal cat for RM25K just bcoz he won BIS in a local MCC show, it's only been shown in a local show & had not compete in any other international show oversea. I wonder how much a DW worth in this case??

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I'm utterly dissappointed. I can't describe my feeling. I've done some digging on Imadi's Pet.This shop is infact BYB. I got to know from forumer friend, he approached her and said it is easy to make money by breeding cats. With the profit he can buy ped cat. Should open another Hall of shame thread on this??

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA