View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Human :-)

prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i
Default Re: Government Vet Clinics

Hi,

Yesterday I went to Gov Vet, Kajang. Bring my 3 of my strays for 1-Vaccinantion, 1-fungal followup, 1-flu... the (vet) tell me, I can give my cat Vitamin-C (for human or for cat) to keep them healthy..

My Question is, is this ok? just to re-confirm if anyone here got experience on this(giving human vitamin-C tablet or liquid to cat)?

ADDITIONAL:
I met 2 makciks with their husband... talking about strays that come to her(one of the makcik) house... according to her, that cat giving birth every 3 month!!! 5-6 times already!!!.. so I tell her, " Dah kene bawak pegi kembiri dah tu".. then keep on talking.... she telling again.."yg jantan plak asyik kencing merata.. tp takpe laa sbb makcik just bg makan je and diorang tak duduk dalam rumah. tp makcik laa yg kena cuci kencing tu..." so again i tell her "bawak gi kembiri lah"... then slowly she said.. "takut berdosa"... If I am not mistaken, spay and neutering is allowed in Islam and there are 'fatwa' by JAKIM about this right?.. but I forgot to mention this as the vet called me to pickup meds and pay my bills.... hehehe...
So, is there any way that someone here who working with Vet Gov, to put up the poster about this fatwa on every Gov Vet or even private vet to make sure that everyone is aware on this... or maybe somewhere we can buy the poster?