View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:48 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
yg classic tabby tu lawooo..wo wo wooo
Ooo yang tu si Barnie @ Munchkin. Memang cantik kalering dia tu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CikLola View Post
kak nurul jgn offer kang lola dtg..ahaks2..catnap skali..ahek2..geram2 la tgk dowang neh..
Datang je no hal punya tapi sebelum balik, body check dan bag check akan dilakukan supaya tak di cat nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzalia View Post
perghh..
tangkap leleh tgk kucen akak nih...
dah menambah plak tuh..
sure makan ati tgk dorang nehh...
muahahha...chumel2 sume....
nnt ada masa nk g sana felok dorang kak...

tggu next BW le ekk..
sbb BW bulan nih janjinye nak collect lat LCCT...
cu there
He..he... Konon nak kurangkan tapi tertambah pula
Quota sekarang memang dah penuh
Yup... see you on Sunday nanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by habidaiya View Post
weehuuu.....happynye dorang lepaking kt cat tree tu....rase cm nk terkam pepeluk dorang..kak nurul, daiya dtg pinjam bwak balik sehari due leh... leh la...leh la..nk catnap ngn izin neh..
Masa bawa balik cat tree tu memang jakun betul sebab tak pernah tengok cat tree. Lama lama jadi habuan mereka. Bola yang gantung kat tepi tu pun dah abes digigit oleh mereka

Nak pinjam? Boleh... tapi setakat satu dua jam je Kalo sehari sure akk dah windooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
Nurul, Kudos to the effort you've put in not only for yourself but for the good of all forumers. You have my full support from down south! Look forward to seeing the pictures of the cat trees.

Also, I've read so much good things about blackwood, I think I might just change to blackwood, cannot tahan with RC prices already. My cats, especially the kampung cats, are monsters when it comes to eating kibbles. They eat it as if RC are like keropok. My pocket is bleeding already. I guess I got to start hunting for blackwood in JB soon.

Thanks for the support ChooBee Its the least I can do for all my cat friends. Sharing is caring

Yes, I do agree with you that RC and Iams do cost a lot compared to BW. Infact BW is just as good as its imported too. Its just that people are wary to use the brand because its not well known in the market. But after feeding my cats with BW, I had noticed that they put on weight and shed less fur. Also poo poo is nicely formed and less smell compared to Iams Actually, there are a few shops in JB that is selling BW but of course the price is quite expensive. I remember informing one of the forumers that a pet shop at Taman University do carry BW. I also can help you to post BW if you want to buy from me.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/