View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:56 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Harga for certain breed and where to find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Hi, Zanani, and welcome! I agree with what mctabbywhite_exo said below, but I agree even more with Nurkasih's suggestion to check the shelters. You may well find a cat that looks like a BSH.

I wish you luck in your decision.
Actually, I've found one.. look alike saja..:)

I wouldn't want to be lying around. I have 2 DLH which I bought from a pet shop and another one a BYB. The one I bought from petshop is actually very fierce of being locked up from birth and are not that friendly. Which is very hard to handle as she will only tolerate me , not everybody in the house. 1 problem from pet shop. You might want to think of the probable unstable emotion of the cats.

I might be getting more cats in the future ( until I found the RIGHT one), I will not deny the fact, maybe adopting or maybe buying. It took me 3 years to understand this, buy from a reputable ( TICA listed / CFA registered) breeder..go for the best if you are paying more than you expected. Do not just compromised on the looks, as looks can be deceiving. Study, buy books and talk to several breeders. You can start by talking to Coony above.

adding up.. by now, there must be a few BYB who contacted u via emails or even PM ( they did that when they knew I lost most of my cats).. It's for you to decide. They have to go discreet here and they might drop you a few line. Think carefully..:P

Last edited by nurkasih; 10-24-2010 at 09:09 AM.