View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can secondary students be good pet owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shima138 View Post
I never knew about what's happening in shelters.

God to think I almost handed Odie Becky and Putih over to the SPCA rep the other day when she came to get the 4 little kittens I just found.

If they know what they're doing there then why take in more kittens? I honestly thought the 4 kittens would be in better hands; get treated, fed and given a shelter

*hugs Odie Becky and Putih tightly*
So that the public and organisations will continue to donate to SPCA as a kind place to put animals with no where to go, to take care of them and prevent cruelty. Kalau terbongkar cerita sebenar, sapa nak donate kan? Dan kalau tak bunuh, mereka kata mana cukup space dan duit utk menjaga banyak-banyak?

Many people do not know the stark truth and they complain that they are really not informed about the actual situation semasa mereka membuat penyerahan. Instead, often times they are actually given assuring words that things will be fine and go away thinking that the animal has high hopes of being adopted and that they have done a good thing surrendering the animal to SPCA. Sungguh ramai yg tak tahu langsung. Dan apabila mereka find out, mereka menangis terlolong-lolong for the poor animal. So sad.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 08-30-2010 at 03:58 PM.