View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Animal Lover

cerz is on a distinguished road
Default Needin Fosterer for 1 week

hi all, sry im not sure where to post this. There is an abandoned pregnant female dog near my friend's area in Subang. She shd be due to deliver soon in abt 2-3 weeks time. The main issue is that she has no proper shelter right now. and she sleeps under a car at night. Altho a kind hearted aunty feeds her daily but no one wants to or can take her in. Our main concern is the birth of her puppies due anytime soon, so me and my fren have planned to take her for an abortion asap. altho some of you may object to this practice as much as we do, we cant find any other ways to go around it. We dun want the puppies to suffer rolling about on the center of the road and hence get knock down. Furthermore, they cant be adopted at this stage as they would probably not survive without the mother.

We will get her spayed hopefully asap by this week but wat we lack of now is a KIND FOSTERER who can help us board her for only 1 WEEK till she recovers and maybe, with no choice, put her back where she was. Of course, wishing, we can get someone to adopt her before the catchers will. She's of very sweet natured, friendly. White with black spots.

Pls call/msg me at 012 332 9952 if u can help. Tq