View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Women accused...

Dear all,

What i can see here is that people like us and the rest of the ANIMAL RESCUER ORGANISATIONS should come together and create an awareness about the importance of protecting the animals.

I noticed that the awareness of protecting these helpless cretures is near to zero. The adults need to be educated with the idea and knowledge of how important it is to be kind to other creture than human in order to teach the young ones.

Once we have gathered a big number of supporters, we may approach the Municipal Council and demand or suggest what is good for the animals protection. Only then the law can be enforced. I always belive that ALL CRUELTY SHOULD BE PUNISHED WITH KINDNESS...

We may even create this as a national issue, but then again all must get together and be strong headed and persistant with our demands. iTS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. Nevertheless, we have to paly as a role model in being a GOOD HUMAN WHO HAS A BIG HEART FOR THE LOVE OF THE UNPROTECTED AND ABUSED ANIMALS. We need to have palns and strategies before putting it into actions. We wouldn't want it to be a blunder at the end of the day.

Therefore my friends, shall we start something now?