View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Women accused...

i agree!!we need harsher punishments for animal abuse. here its a miracle if some sadistic animal torturer even gets a tiny slap on the wrist. most of the time they get away with it. its ridiculous. there's nothing to protect animal welfare here.
i am always amazed when i watch shows on animal planet about the ASPCA and the authority they have in the US. they're awesome!! they're like police! can arrest people!! here the government doesn't recognize the need for animal welfare NGOs to have more power. its disgusting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Poor, poor cats!

This woman needs to be taught a lesson. If I were the authorities, I would put her into the cage which she used to keep her cats, together with the faeces. Then, I'll throw food down to her on top of the faeces, too.

Why can't we have laws, too, that can punish animal abusers like other countries? And the law should be - do unto them as they do unto their pets. Nothing less!!!