View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Volunteers needed for SPCA & PAWS

Hey Lynie,

Yup, the adoption gallery is what we use for updating the pets. However, we only get 1 pic for each pet in the gallery, probably the standard format she sends out to people. So would be good if you can add on to that with more photos of each pet - just name the images according to the pet's name and email me the zipped attachment will do.

Great - now that you have another photographer to help you, let's try to get in as many profiles as possible! It'd be good if you can take additional photos of animals not in the gallery - preferably last chance ones with at least 3 weeks or more to go. You can check with Jacinta on recommended ones - 'cause some of them might be too aggressive or have medical / behavioural problems that make them unsuitable for adoption.

For these animals, please record down their basic details so we can create their profiles accordingly, i.e. name, age, gender, breed and if applicable, how long more before being put down. If unsure of any detail, you can just fill in approximate values.

Take care and get well soon before Saturday, else your sneezes will scare away the animals and shake the camera violently