View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stooges playing in their cribs (also known as my kitchen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahseben View Post
yeahlar..betol..takot nanti, u terbagi kat orang yang pastu dia plak abandoned the cats. org macam tu patot di-sula ajer.gatai nak bela pastu dah tak terbela, pi buang kat pasar smua. dulu ada my friend mcm tu. kucing tu dah beranak pinak, dia xmo jaga anak cause jiran dah complain, i cakap ngan dia jangan buang dulu.let me contact spca kot dieorg bole accept the kittens.esok tu i sms to tell her the good news, dia cakap dia dah buang kat pasar kajang. hangin betol i. tak sabor menyabor!!!
Itu bukan sabor menyabor namanya, U should just call a spade "a spade" and see your so-called friend for the devil hearted person that he is ... your friend actually doesn't care about the cats at all and memang berhasrat to buang the kucing, sebab tu lah dia ignore your advice and went right ahead. It is so obvious that komplen jiran is just an alasan he used to get rid of the cats. Poor kitties! Will pick up all sorts of diseases and get injuries inflicted in food and territorial fights.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies