Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Animal Lover

ayuazami is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help needed here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiya harun View Post
hi guyss..
im a newcomer in cat owner world

last week, i received 3 kitten, age around 5 month old, mixed breed, medium long hair,.they are adorable and have a very cute face with blue eyes.

the problem is all of them are afraid of people..they will stare at the person,and give a growling sound, overly panic, even banging their head to the cage wall if i'm trying to remove them.
they'll never eat if someone watching them, and since now, i cant even bath them properly,trim their furr,clipping their nail will be impossible
i never let them free from cage, because they'll run away..

but 1 female, i called her 'teh', she showing some interst when i decoying her with something.she is less scared than others, but when others start to panic,she'll follow too..

i'd been thinking to separate them in their own cage..its that okay for my kitten in that situation,stay alone in the cage?
is it easier for me to train them one by one?

Hi dhiya :)

for my opinion, i think you need to give them space/time to calm down. maybe they can't get along with the environment at your house, so you need to give them time.

also, you need to be patient a lot for them. I'm used to have a really monster-kitten (taiko kucing :P) what I do is always touch them even though they don't want to. just touch them, belai2, always whisper in their ears, dengan niat bismillah "aku adalah tuan kau, berjanjilah dan aku juga akan sayang kau, menjaga kau sebaik yang mungkin."

I don't know why, but I always niat like this to all my kitten, and alhamdulillah, after that, they're fine with me, until now.

also, my boyf teach me to put our air liur dekat dalam mulut kucing dengan niat "semoga kau menjadi kucing yang baik." - this is for kucing yang gila agresif & tak dengar kata..

but, everything doesn't change in a short time, you need to pray a lot, and give them time to change. kalau dah susah sangat, jentik je telinga dia or gigit2 manja kat kepala dia, tapi lepas tu, you should apologize to them. *kucing ni kadang2 sensitif sikit*