View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Urgent Help Needed with Samantha

it would be ok for her to be in a cage before during and after pregnancy? the whole time? or do you think the boredom will make her go bonkers? i guess my cat room would be ok because that is where i keep foster cats and kittens to keep them away from my other cats.. at the moment i am only fostering one kitten and since she's been with me so long she already has the run of the house meaning that the the cat room is now just a room that houses an empty cage, two huge litterboxes and massive containers of pet food.. i can't guarantee that none of the cats won't occasionally get into the room though.. even if samantha is in a cage, i think just the presence of the other cats in the house might drive her up the wall.. i dunno.. i've no experience with pregnant cats at all.. perhaps i could be your last resort? if you can't find a better option, i don't mind trying my best to help.