View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Urgent Help Needed with Samantha

hi june

thanks for the info.

i'm afraid i do really need help. i don't have the appropriate place for samantha to give birth unless it is at the front porch or backyard (unsheltered). both are unsuitable as it is not protected and not quiet. no spare room that is not used or low-traffic areas that are not wired with alarm motion sensor trigger. my house is not that big.

as much as i want to provide the ideal environment to samantha, i need to consider my current households including my own cats. i'm at my wits ends. i have many options for intergrating gabriel into my household but nothing works for samantha. i really don't have that extra space

unless it is okay to keep her confined in a cage (her current cage that's like 5ft tall and 3ft deep and 4 ft wide) before, during and after birth.

same question as lynielime. will this do for samantha?

but that leaves the question of where to put her cage where she wont' be disturb.

she's using my brother's room now but he's coming back in like a week's time....

right now, i don't wish to put too many restrictions on what sort of ideal conditions should be provided for samantha -i really need help and i can't afford to be choosy. i'm sorry to be so blunt but i'm forced to face reality and make some really decisions with my head now instead of with my heart.

thanks so much for listening. i don't feel so sad already