View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Animal Lover

brad is on a distinguished road
Default Petsmore - the ugly side

Visited PETSMORE 1utama to buy a pet and other accessories. Have to say am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED and walked away lamenting the POOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.

1st -paid RM 500 deposit but couldn't receive bonuslink points. Excuse offered was deposit paid on different day so not counted. Everybody knows deposit & full payment are always reflected under 1 invoice. LAME & NO APOLOGY offered .

2nd - outlet accepts 1Card but machine broke down. Asked to come back another day to claim the points from 1U main counter. When I complained bout the hassle, staff answered indifferently "if you want the points, then come back". LAME & NO APOLOGY offered .

3rd - there is this "tear and win" contest that says "1 packet for EVERY RM 50 spent" subject to Max 10 pieces. Staff says I am only entitled to claim 1 packet since I only have 2 receipts (1st receipt RM 1588, 2nd RM 155). Huh? What logic is this? Since "EVERY RM 50" in single receipt is worth 1 packet, I should get 10. If their argument is sound, then the T&C should read "1 packet for min purchase of RM 50 for every receipt" See the difference here?? After staff spoke to supervisor was offered 5. Said I may complain to BonusLink, staff said "yes go ahead"!! All LAME & NO APOLOGY offered .

Petsmore, pls exercise COMMON SENSE. I could've just ignore the malfunction coz the points and contests are merely POCKET CHANGE ! But just couldnt stand it when consumers are TAKEN FOR A RIDE and businesses couldnt be bothered to deliver what was promised/advertised. Btw, did not even raise my voice throughout .