View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Animal Lover

mimipurr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Raw meat as Cat Foods

Hello everyone,

Eve -you are spot on, never stick to a brand and holistic and BARF(raw diet) is the way forward I feel. And I would love to get your recipe thank you very much. I am always reading books and finding new ways to feed my kids the best food.

Cat Newbie,
Please feed them raw if they will eat it. Kibbles are rubbish if you ask me, whatever the brand. But the ones without grain is the lesser evil.
I have two vets, one conventional(Dr Edmund from bandar puteri vet) and one holistic-Dr Susanna. I trust and work with both. Dr Edmund practically save my Joe's(my cat with kidney failure) life when he had and infection last month and Doc Susanna supported with Chinese meds and holistic diet. But when it comes to diet I don't follow the conventional vet's method of feeding RC(dry or wet) but instead feed him a special diet formulated by my holistic vet. When I bring Joe for his blood test he improved leaps and bounds following the holistic diet. Even Dr Edmund says to continue what am doing with his diet.
So ultimately it is your decision and your instinct that should drive what you feed you beloved pets. I strongly urge you to read the books I mentioned below so you have more info. Have fun with your furkids and all the best to you.