View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Animal Lover

jojo1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

I agree with hhplover. Well said, for the benefit of Labi & members. I've spoken to some of the committee members (Labi) & participants. It seemed that even the new AJK has already felt the pinch of this so-called "human being" by the name of ISMAIL MOHD ALI. They have now started to understand what the exAJK disagrees with ISMAIL MOHD ALI, who continously brags about able to hold the show "even if all the committees resign". why? because he thinks he can always grab any tom dick & harry to be the next committee. And therefore you will see that even after 3 shows, the quality of the show stay at the same level if not deteriorates because of new committees.

The same thing goes with his customers. You don't see the same customers coming back to his shop! Because 90% of them feel cheated. Even the committees don't buy from him! Even the Tan Sri daughter who is financially stable don't go there anymore! She stopped joining the show even after the first show! His strategy is to keep on cheating his customers because "there will always be another customer to cheat tomorrow!". That is exactly why he need to hold shows to promote his cat-producing-backyard-factory called "Imadi", to lure in new & unsuspecting customers.

To the new committees & members - hold an AGM, change your president (which I bet you cannot..) & move forward. Or leave with dignity like the exAJK.