View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Animal Lover

zanani is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Harga for certain breed and where to find

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
For BSh Blue..you might want to check http://www.bluebabecattery.com/ . If I am not mistaken, pet quality starts from RM3k..correct me if I am wrong.. lain I tak tahu.. That's the only cattery I peek into few months back..
Thanks for the info! Quite expensive huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
I notice you are looking at wanting few breeds, you want them as pets or breeding cats. There is no fixed market price, the price various from the type & quality to the different cattery you are getting from.

You maybe wondering what type mean as a newbie, type as to Pet, Breeder, Show Neuter or Show Breeding. Quality as to their breed standard from pet to show, even show cat had their degree of standard
I am sorry I didn't make it clear earlier, I actually I want them as pets and i didn't want all three. I am just looking for the best one between the three (and the one that cost less)

Well I don't really know about standard and all that, as long the BSH looks like a BSH; or the Scottish Fold has folded ears; or Munchkin has Short Legs and they have cute looks, then I'm already happy