View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

Rayquaza17 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petsmore - the ugly side

I absolutely dislike Petsmore at 1 Utama!
1) Bad customer service
2) I have been at the counter standing for so long and just because they saw I am a kid does that mean I have nothing to buy? I stand there for 10-15 minutes ringing the bell like crazy.
3) Their dog section and cat section is absolutely dirty! Last time I had an argument with them and their logic are so illogical!

Their logic for dog section:
1)I ask " Why didn't you put toys at their cages for them to play?"
Their answer" Because they will bite the toys."

2) " Why didn't you place a few chew items for them?"
Their answer " They might choke and die"

EI! Because the dogs are overwhelming bored, they bite everything they could find in the cage. That is more dangerous cause they are biting sharp items that could hurt them! If Empire Petsmore can give them toys and others also, why not them?

3) " They have so many poo at their cage, why didn't clean the cage?"
Their answer " We have timings and we don't simply clean the poo."

Excuse me? Because of their illogical timing of cleaning the poo, the pups got to sleep and play with the poo instead!

4) " Why? That's not very hygienic. Why didn't Pet'smore clean like Pet's wonderland? "
Their answer" Miss, don't compare us with Pet Wonderland. They are not so good compare to us. If you are the one behind cleaning, is very smelly and I bet you won't go in."

HEI! I clean my own dog poo okay? If you don't like working then don't work! Her tone is so rude!

4) I saw a Schnauzer with bad skin disease which cost RM 2000++
I ask" Why isn't the skin treated?
Their answer" Oh, we are treating by applying cream."

5) " Then shouldn't you cure it first before putting it up for sale?"
Their answer" Miss, previously we also have puppies with skin problem. People still buy anyway. We put it up for sale so people can buy it."

Do they care? They do not!

Their cat section they also told me there is timing to clean and I think they don't change the sand! Poor cats seeing their kitty litter become a hard stone instead!

Please! Petshop brings in backyard breeding pups! They are very unhealthy and they don't care for them well. Service are not good too! I am very very upset with this especially petsmore.