View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures of My Cats

nasib baiklah my boys ndak payah cage sebab durang get along among themselves.fening woh!! klu kucing gaduh2 seisi rmh ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Hi Choo Bee

Not all of my cats get along well with each other. There is Benji who is not in the picture as he is caged too. He get get along with Tinko. Only these two will fight when they meet. So I have no choice but to cage Benji as he is very fierce to Tinko only. The rest he is ok. I will let him out on rotation basis. The rest live happily together.

Well... the cat tree I got was 2nd hand and it was still in good condition. I geuss I am lucky to being able to get one at that price and condition. No worries Choo Bee, I have approached a cat accessories supplier and he sells cats tree so hopefully I can get a good price for a cat tree! Wish me luck as I have yet to see him. I will take pictures and post it for you.

Mmmm very difficult to say. After neutering it still will take time for him to adjust as his hormones are still not balanced. Give him some time and hopefully he will!

Good Luck!