View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Smile PetFinder Fosterer Directory

Hi Everyone,

We've just released a new feature - the PetFinder Fosterer Directory!

If you have rescued animals but are unable to keep it for any reasons, you can seek out fosterers within our network to help foster the animal until you successfully rehome it.

This is especially useful for rescue groups and shelters that often need to urgently seek fosterers for puppies / kittens which are unable to endure the tougher environments in shelters.

At the directory, Preference indicates the Fosterer's preferred animals and age, while Availability indicates how many animals they can currently foster out of the total fostered amount. You can also list fosterers by location.

To become a fosterer and set your own Fostering Preferences, login to PetFinder, then click on Edit Profile. At the "Fostering Preferences" section, tick the checkbox "Yes, I wish to become a Fosterer". A section will appear where you can fill in the fostering details. Once this option is enabled, you will be listed in our Fosterer Directory, and the details will also show when someone views your profile.

Please go to the page below to check out the listing, or you can always click on the Fosterers link at the top of each page:

http://www.petfinder.my/fostererlistings.htm

Let me know if you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions!

Last edited by AndyKoh; 08-07-2008 at 01:34 AM.