View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 05:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia
Default Re: Klinik Haiwan Mesra Bangi & Putrajaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naniemk View Post
last month pegi bwk calit & embul gi kat putrajaya presint diplomatik tu.
my own doc recommend. dia kata dia bwk cat dia pegi situ gak. so i brought them there. masa tu dah tau and dah nampak tanda2 kurap pada both of them. i did de-worming (budak kapas 2 ekor tu kecik lg) and vaccination utk dorg. RM30, okla.. then i kept asking the doctor tu "how eh kurap dia tu?" tapi doc tu mcm amateur. he looks confused and like he doesn't know what he's doing. i was kind of dissapointed but i let it slide. he told me to buy the frontline spray utk buang fleas/mites. ok i did. coz they do have lotsa fleas. everything he suggested, i took it and bought because he's the expert right, so i listened to him. i spent like RM200+ altogether on the meds, foods, treatment, vaccination + de-worming. it hasn't been a month and now i need to go and send them back probably for a more serious treament. it's not yet middle of the month and i'm going broke coz now embul is very very sick. she's going bald and her leg is swollen which i think is infected from the kurap. she's very2 weak and i'm skipping work in the morning to send them to a vet tomorrow. but definitely won't be sending them to this vet ever again. was simply dissapointed..

i'm up at 2.30am trying to find a good vet + affordable price for them when i stumbled upon this forum. just like to share my experience. will go there to buy pet supplies but never for treatment.
vet baru kot..sian nyer... ngape x bwk Klinik Mesra yg kt Sek. 7 jer..??
kalo x nak g klinik mesra, kt kajang ade St. Angel. tp x pnh la try g situ utk treatment budak2 tuh sbb dh biasa kat Sek. 7 tuh..