View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Neutering, What to expect, preparations??

hahahahah!! ini aku selalu tekankan tp terjadi juga

hah!! kawan kawan.jgn amik sembarang gel gamat.GEL GAMAT HEALIN ONLY I REPEAT GEL GAMAT HEALIN ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
It depends, June ... there are many things we do not know about these cases which may differ from ours in many conditions.

Sebagai contoh lah, adakah mereka tu pelanggan Klinik Kembiri Setapak ke atau pelanggan vet bertauliah ke atau pelanggan klinik Kunta Kinte? Here alone dah terdapat banyak differences contributing to the possibility of different quality of the surgery performed. There are many good vet surgeons in the private sector as well as government, but there are also many bad, bad ones. Not all vets are skilled surgeons, neither do many have the surgical experience, honest! That is why (I shall not mention names) some vets actually volunteer at Klinik Kembiri to build up the practical experience in neuter surgery because they do not have the opportunity to do so where they work.

No. 2, mereka ada taruh benda kat parut tak (sebagai contoh June selalu cerita that you apply minyak gamat tanpa sebut brand apa and the caution of using gamat yg bukan asli ... I know that you mention in earlier threads tapi most forumers tak baca cerita awal-awal dan based on your comments, I won't be surprised that they do not know hujung pangkal and grab the nearest available bottle of minyak gamat adulterated with halba, halia, etc and dap it on the cat, causing problems). Cats do not like foreign stuff on their body and are fastidious cleaners. For this reason normally saya advise DO NOT apply anything on the wound at all.

If the first and second aspeks are ok, then thirdly, we have to consider that there is actually a problem as due to some reasons, some cats do not heal well and will need a vet's examination or simply an e-collar.

Ada banyak variable yg tuan kucing tahu tapi you and I as observers do not know.