Thread: Pudu Fish shops
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pudu Fish shops

hi ezer,

well that was the past. the good old days, imagine aquarists on one end of pasar road, loads of durian at the shorter end and fish hobbyists from all walk of life mingling either to just enjoy the atmosphere or to get a bargain.

now they showcase the fish in plastic bags, very much like pre-packed drinks and sirap. imagine an arowana all cooped up in a plastic bag.or a big flowerhorn cooped up in a bigger plastic bag. i feel sorry for them.

i don't quite like to purchase from jln pasar as some of the fish are already sick or falling sick due to stress of being cooped up in such small container. and nowadays the asking price is not bargain basement either. and i don't like buying from those who don't provide adequate good conditionfor their fish. i mean they're making money right? why can't they just provide better condition for the fish?

i have had flowerhorn goldfish betta guppies swordtails mollies platties as well as african cichlids at different time during my rish rearing phase.

flower horn are quite smart, they're from the cichlid family. i taught mine to turn "somersault" if he wanted food. mean of me, huh? not exactly somesault but just swim around the pump. also taught benny to plag tag and he can sure bite hard! i remember the time big bag tenaga had a power blackout and there i was trying to manually pump air into the aquarium using a plastic pump (that's for removing waste water from aquarium) until power was restored.