View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Adamyala.. pls pray for her

Zai, a jovial and mysterious lady, is the one who brought me here in PF and feel welcomed. She taught me a lot. I never met her nor once seen her pix here.

I received sms from her last night at 10.21pm. She told me that with effect from tomorrow (today)onwards she will no longer be online in PF. I thought she was pulling my leg. Or thinking it was an april fool's joke but surely it isn't april yet.

I slumped upon reading further the next line of her sms. I found it hard to believe. She will be away on medication due to her serious illness. A thousand questions popping out in my mind. No one here knows her condition even myself until last night.

I read her sms over and over again. Tears running down my cheeks. Even now. She asked me to stop crying and thanked me for being a good listener. She conveyed her warm regards to all.

I will continue to pray for her strength and her family so they have the love and courage to support her.

To all, i would forever be in your debt if you could pray for her and her health. Let us pray that she can be treated and pass this hard stage. I am sorry that all i could do right now is to burden you guys with this humble request. I thought that having more people pray for her the better as i believe miracles do happen.

My stay here would never be the same without her.

Zai wherever you are, pls keep holding on and be strong!

(To the administrator, i am sorry if i have misuse this thread. I dont know which section is the right place to put this)