View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: Adamyala.. pls pray for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzygee View Post
I received another sms from her yesterday morning. No wonder i hardly received replies from her. They were not allowed to bring in handphones. Her sister managed to smuggle one and therefore i received few smses from her yesterday.

Again, i tried seeking her permissions to see her even for a minute. She said that she is not ready yet.

She has been struggling to cope with the treatment. It made her very weak and she expressed doubts whether she can make it..

I know it has been very tough for her, very draining. I am hoping she could stay positive all the way and be a fighter.

To all dear friends here, if I manage to be by her side one day, I will print this out and send all your love and wishes..
Gee,
Zai sebenarnya kena treatment apa? Operation ker, chimo ker? Give us some clue ler. At least kita leh bagi pendapat/petua ker apa. Dalam keadaan tertentu, segala alternative kena cuba dan cari. Jangan harapkan dengan satu cara jer. Kita cuma ada satu hayat, satu nyawa. Jangan limitkan diri sendiri dengan satu pilihan atau dengan berserah sahaja.