Thread: Free Beer!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Free Beer!!!

AHA! A scam! Well, maybe not. You did tell me that you don't actually have the beer, and you didn't ask me to bank RM5,000 into your account as a "deposit".

Nice to meet you, Jouhari! I've been a PF member since the site started, and the forum tends to go in cycles -- periods of very high activity followed by more quiet ones. When you arrive at the forum, you can click on the 'New Posts' menu button (on the upper blue menu line) to see all the latest activity.

Bless you for saving and re-homing some cats! It's so gratifying to see a hungry, sometimes ill, homeless kitty turn into a beauty queen (or king)! You'll have saved a life and spared a cat a great deal of suffering.

Best wishes to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jouhari View Post
Hi guys, just seing if anyone is reading this. I dont have any beer.

Been around for a couple of weeks scouting out. Wanted to see if I'd stay before I bother introducing myself. So here I am. I have 5 cats. Two off restaurants in my area and 3 for the kind rescuers in petfinder.my. Those people inspired me. So I thought to myself, why don't I do the same. Save a cat, care for it til its pretty and shiny and fat. teach it a trick or two and post them into petfinder. May it bring years of companionship to their new family. Not sure how i found this forum but the important thing is I did :) Not sure why but I like this forum. Lots of good reads. Not in any other forums currently.

BUT and its a big but...

1. How come posts and replies here are really really old? I'm talking about years old! For a forum with this many members, Dont you guys think its kinna odd? Am I missing something? Some other forums you guys go party at that I'm not aware off? I'll join that one too :) where? where?

to prove my point..... lesse how long it takes for this to be replied. If it gets a reply