View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Fast & Furry

CatMother is on a distinguished road
Default You'll be missed PAPI

I still can't stop crying. He's everywhere. When I look at the sofa where he usually sleeps on, the kitchen area where used to be his first confinement area & of course, the carrier where he breathed his last...

We met on that fateful evening when my partner & I were looking for some hardware shops around Rampai area & there he was, small skinny lovable kitty meowing away & following my partner to the car. I was in the car & quickly rushed out to get him. He ran to me as if saying, "take me home. There's a bunch of fierce dogs here, I'm scared." I carried him to the car & without thinking twice told my partner that I'm bringing him back home.

That was 15 days ago. This morning at approx. 2.30am, I came back from supper & saw him lying there, motionless. I called his name many times but I knew he's gone in peace. I cried & still crying til now. I missed him so much. I kept blaming myself, if only I brought him to the vet earlier, I guess he would still be around...

Yesterday afternoon, after bringing him to the vet at Jln Genting Klang, he refused to eat & was not his usual self. I suspected something but never thought that he'd leave me so soon...

Although he's just a stray kitten I happened to find on the street, the feeling is mutual & pure. Mummy will always love & remember you Papi. Til we meet again.

::the 3d clanz::
Everything happens for a reason