View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 PM
PetFinder Buddy

neems is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to neems
Thumbs up 3 Kittens for adoption.

I found 3 cute kittens in my back yard. I know the mummy, I have fed her for 6 years, she's a stray cat. I can't keep the kittens because I have 2 to take care of with no mother. The Kittens are still nursing, and scared but does not bite or scratch. If anyone is interested in adopting them, please email me and tell me about your experiences with cats.

Right now, they are staying upstairs, in the balcony outside. I provide them a cage, but opened. Mum cat will not stay calm in the cage, so I decided to leave it open for her. The little ones sleep inside and Coda sleeps outside. I don't know but I think Coda wants to move them away. But , I'll try my best to keep them.

I've decided to give them names so it's easier to update.

The Golden is Hal. [Male]
The Black/white is Joe. [Male]
The Calcio is Sasa. [Female]

It's impossible to adopt the kittens now. They are still afraid of human contact. Hal is starting to respond to me when I call him and when I come out to give food. Sasa will roll over but she's scared to come close. Joe will come near if he smells food, and does not mind me petting him. Sasa's fur is so much longer now. All their fur is beautiful and thicker.

Right now they are full of fleas and ear-mites. I can't take them to the vet to cure them is because mummy is also full of fleas and ear-mites, she is a stray cat after all. I've cured her dozens of times but it's no use because she's a stray cat. I've tried to keep her indoors but she will not stay calm and get angry. I just want the 3 kittens to find a new home and not be a stray like their mummy.

So before you adopt them, go to the vet and de-flea, de-worm, and get an ear-mite treatment. And before all is cured, I suggest you get a cage ready far from your pets at home for a few days. We can arrange a meeting at the vet for treatment. Cost of treatments to be borne by adopter.

Thank you.

HAL IS RESERVED. JOE AND SASA IS STILL UP FOR ADOPTION.

Joe:

Hal:

Sasa:

I'd rather be hated for who I am,
than loved for who I am not.

FACEBOOK | MYSPACE