View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Kitty to the rescue...!

Heyya all,

I just wanna share my rescue story involving 2kitties in 2 different occasions.. all happened within these 2weeks..

Actually this started off from me replying to a post (INJURED KITTY FOUND - by DARREN), and one forumer (FILINLEE) suggested to start a new THREAD.. so here it is.. I'll just paste em here.. hehe..

Hye all..

Darren, BELLE is sooo lucky to have you. You're such an angel..!!! I'm so happy she's recovering now.. :D

Btw, I also wanna share my story of injured cat..
Well, not 1.. but 2 cats, in 2 different occasions..

STORY 1 - KECIK
STORY 2 - MANJA

STORY 1 - lil grey kitty (KECIK)
I was window shopping at a 'pasar malam' in kota damansara. I dunno whether u guys have heard it.. it's called UPTOWN D'KOTA opposite of SEC.6 Kota Damansara...

I seldom go there (although it's so near 2my place), but since it's near RAYA, i thought i might find some cool stuffs there.. My younger bro n my bf came along too.. So after supper we went there dgn penuh semangat..(my bro was damn excited, hoping to find mercun, bunga api, etc). While i was window shopping, i saw a kid n his mom sitting at a platform near d toilet.. it was some kind of sitting area i think.. As i go nearer, i saw d kid was kicking n pushing smthing.. i mmg sudah 'tak sedap hati'. So i went there n there it was.. AN INJURED LIL KITTY..! dat damn kid was kicking it so hard. i dont know why in d world he did dat.. n d mother couldnt care less..! she was so ignorant n just let her kid torturing d innocent lil kitty..

i was so angry,came towards them n i said.. "adik jangan...sakit kucing tu..", i grabbed d lil kitty and took it away from d boy.. i looked at d mother n gave her dat 'tsk,tsk' look, n walk away.. i saw her leave wif an embarassed face...

D kitty looks so pale n hurt...thanks to d torturing by dat useless kid! i guess d kitty was only 2weeks old at dat time.i searched around for d mother, and asked people (working at d stalls) but they oso have no idea where d kitty came from.. i guess someone might have thrown him there.. I was so terrified to see his condition, he was not bleeding or watsoever.. but for a young kitten, i think it was really bad.. his skin was all covered his fungal n crusts, n his ears are really bad it almost came off...! even his 'peepee' looked bad.. his nose was in a weird shape,which i think caused by the fungal? his eyes are teary, and his stomach was big like a balloon..! worms i guess..

So i placed him in my bag n took him back. my bf decided to call him KECIK, hence from the size.. n we couldnt think any suitable name for him..since he's a boy.. kinda hard isn't it??

We kept KECIK in my bf's place.. since he has an extra room for our cats (5 of them - 1 mom + 4babies)... we fed him wif soft kibbles n gave water.. he instantly ate them like a hungry horse.. so kesian.. we only brought him to d vet a week after, (after gaji masuk maa..). Dvet told us he's in good health.. n d vet gave him an anti-fungal cream only because KECIK was so little he can't be given shots at this age.. or he'll DIE...! i dunwan dat to happened..

1week passed by, KECIK was still in d same condition..only little recovery.. semakin lama he gets noisier.. because he wants attention..! so kesian.. i know he wants to play, manja2,sayang2,but his skin condition makes him uncorfortable..it's as if he dunwan want people to touch him.. sometimes it's sad to see him 'termenung' n watch my other kitties play. My other kittes were hissy at first, but now they already get used to him..i know KECIK wanna play with them, but i cant keep them together because KECIK's skin prob will infect others..so kena quarantine la..

Last weekend i went to d vet again (different vet this time), hoping can get shot to elliminate all those fungal thingys.. but unfortunately he's still too small. D vet gave him a med which i have to use it by rubbing it inside d ears, (d vet told me it's d same med used by other vets 2inject cats with d skin prob).. so it's already been 4days.. n can c alot of recovery..!! yeay..!! i dont have his pics now.. but will upload to show u guys how's he's like now.. hehe...

Last edited by meowbaby; 10-11-2008 at 09:53 PM.