View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
This is a message from someone to me about the person instigating me.... I geuss it says it all........

Also... check all the past pet profile on whoever wants to give up cats for adoption and see what Shah's comments (Negative comments) and discourage people from giving their cats to the potential adopters especially good breed cats as this person wants the cat for himself but cannot get it.

"i dont know the truth coz i have not seen ur kittens, i dnt know u personaly but i do know Shah...
what ever terms you had dealed with him regarding the kittens...i think u made a big mistake.
he is one manipulative person and i have seen this with my own eyes...
Shah and his boyfriend Adrian plus si Marisa tu semua jenis instigator... this is the same case gan kak fareen masa dia nak jual kitten dia si Yuki...kak fareen nak jual for rm650...but shah didnt have the money to buy and only wanted for free but then kak fareen did tell him kalo dia nak boleh amik and bayar bulan2...tapi shah wanted for free and that when he sabotaj her by instigating his friend marisa to condem kat fareen and a huge cat tree incident. but shah was stupid...dia x pandai nak menipu so he goes around telling ppl cerita berbeza2 and that when we cought him...finaly he admited that he was jelous coz other ppl can buy Yuki...what ever kak Nurul...plz be carefull with Shah, adrian, marisa and luvenett ...semua sama jer perangai."
hahahahahahaha my bf adrian???oh my am gonna die!!!
cube tanya kak fareen..betul ke kak fareen nak jual yuki kat shah harga 650..setahu shah..shah xpenah pun discuss ngan kak fareen psal harga yuki..
kak fareen ank jual yuki kat shah pun dengan harga 850..same price with others..
hello kepada yang nak fitnah ni..ketahuilah background shah sebelum buat cerita yg mengarut..tq..