View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Animal Lover

aidamd is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A'sta Katz, a very bitter experience

i had few bad experiences during my visits at this shop as well. during the time when they only sold RC brands, i went there n enquire abt RC babycat coz my kit was only 2m.o. They didnt hav stock of Babycat n told me to buy Kitten 36 instead. I said i preferred to hv Babycat n he immediately went to the back of the shop n didnt come back. So i was left there, alone for like 10 mins then i left

2nd incident: i think he remembered me from 1st encounter so he didnt layan me or greet me at all until i told him i wanted to buy that litter sand, only then he smiled at me.

3rd incident: we went to to shop. bad timing. something wrong wt the PC n the owner simply smacked the counter top n monitor. we were like "OMG, right in front of his customers??" We left immediately.

4th & final: I went there looking for pet's own milk but they only had the powdered ones. they told me cats dont need to drink milk n i told them i just found an abandoned newborn kitty. You know what they said "Ala, kucing biasa ni tak payah kasi susu la, kasi air kosong cukup" Oh my, its my money so ikut suka i la nak kasi ape. Susu ke air zamzam ke watermelon juice ke.

Eventhough this petshop (it's not a clinic) is very near to my place (convenience) I rather travel all the way to Pandan Indah/Pantai Dalam to get my kitty supplies. I don't mind if the prices are not the lowest in town but pls, Customer Service is very important. I know some people have better experiences visiting this petshop but why perlu pilih bulu time layan customer? Frequent/loyal customers layan baik, new customers layan buruk. Definitely not a good business etiquette.