View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:38 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I have a pregnant furkid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasin View Post
Aiyo. My Dash isn't eating much now. The last few days she doesn't eat more than 3 cups so I increase her meals to 3-4 times a day depending on how much she eats per meal. Most of the time I have to hand feed her. She eats out of my hand only and not the bowl.
Then this morning when my maid fed her with 3 cups she hardly touch her food. So we left her bowl out. I just checked on her bowl and she ate abit. So i hand fed her again. So mafan. What to do? Is this normal? Two of her nipples start having milk everytime I press them. I'm just afraid that she's starting to get more and more manja and dependent on me since I've been spending alot more time with her. I'm still having SPM, 4 more days of not being at home to hand feed her during two meals.
Since about three days back she started panting loudly. But after last night now anymore. Two days ago, I saw that there was soil on her nose. Now she's not panting loudly anymore. Is it normal that she's like that? Just two weeks ago when I brought her to the vet for an ultrasound the vet said it could only be a month old since we couldn't see the backbone yet.

What to do??
Hmm...if u say her appetite change that depends on individual dog, but need to make sure ur dash drinking water is full and change daily. But the soil on her nose, i never had this problem. Did u mention this problem to the vet? Or maybe she's not comfortable with her situation so that's y she act like that.