View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default SPCA in Seremban?

gosh!!! pity Mr Ng.why didn't they do something to get donation?? highlight in the newspaper or blog/internet?? anybody from Seremban can find out more abt this place?? I mean abt Mr Ng's condition and the 2nd shelter??? they need more promotion so that people know they exist.

I'M THINKING DA SAME THING... as well..

latest update of SPCA SEREMBAN.... after reconfirm with one of PF member...
both of the shelter in Kuala Sawah is not running but SPCA SEREMBAN, in short SPCA SEREMBAN IS NOW due to shortage of fund and others problem... so the both shelter above was run by 1.) Mr.Ng aka dog mad of seremban who need to sell off his house due to there r more then 40dogs fostering with him... (goshhhhh) 2nd shelter is runed by SPCA Seremban committee and friends who is fostering around 90dogs.

so there is almost 130 dogs who r save on this moment.. but what about the others stray dogs...? i'm not saying that we could save every single of them but atleast the r ppl who care and would like to help all this poor dogs... looking for help in spca but there is non in the nearest state. i actually know there was a SPCA shelter in SEREMBAN when i visit SPCA AMPANG on APRIL 2009. But after i'm back to seremban and trying to serch for SPCA SEREMBAN... it was closed... call to double confirm with SPCA AMPANG... they r really closed...

i belive that there a many ppl would like to help up for animal shelter. coz i was thinking about that when i know there was 1 in seremban. Coz not every 1 could travel from state to state to help up or adopting anaimal....

well what ever i'm saying above might not be correct... will some one here pls correct me if i've say anything wrong.... coz i wouls like to gether more info to help them in seremban.... plzzzzzzzzzz[/QUOTE]