View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:35 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

is same information was open by Andy http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2237
Please dont have double thread. You can count how many from forum Petfinder members will going there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Petster Magazine will be organizing a joint rescue mission with SPCA and other parties to Pulau Ketam, and we'd like to invite our members to participate in the efforts as well.

Below are the details:

Date: May 17th, 2009 (Sunday)

Time: 7am sharp

Location: Petster Magazine's Office (No. 6-1-M, Jalan 14/155B, Aked Esplanad, Taman Bukit Jalil)

Contact Person: William Tan (012-3333626), managing editor of Petster Magazine

Transport: You will need to find your own transport or car pool to Klang, before taking boat over. All transportation costs are to be provided by yourself.

Items: Each person must bring along at least 1 packet of dog food of any size. Please also bring along your own food, drinks and equipment.

Each participant will receive a "The Pulau Ketam Incident Rescue Mission" sponsored by Petster Magazine.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.