View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:00 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Can see some thread from here, have the positive and negative information to public. We do not mind helping any rescue shelter but at this point, the dogs at the Pulau Ketam are in more urgent need of the supplies, so the priority would be to help those dogs more than anything now.
Anyway, I understand everyone intentions as we are dog lovers ourselves but it is during at times like these we do not want to be taken advantage of due to our sincere love for dogs in general and wanting to help out in this rescue operation. Just sharing a concern and nothing against anyone as I believe we are all out to help.
I receive some email asking why this petfinder.my forum are going support or spam unvalue information to public? Like I was mention before, donation is up to you personal voluntary, also work for rescue those dog. You can't claim this as value what you did.
It very disrespectful thing.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.