View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
I don't understand, Mrs. DoLittle, is SPCA's reputation and corporate image so bad that so much time, energy and resources need to be spent in a ping-pong match type consisting of petty and vicious bickering while dogs abandoned at Pulau Ketam are still suffering and waiting for death and the animal-cruelty offenders have yet to be addressed? Why not leave this to SPCA PRO instead ... or does SPCA not have an officer for this? I thought you are the Education Officer, Anum? So the Adult Awareness Education Program for those Pulau Ketam folks is your portion, kan?

Or is this ping-pong match in your personal capacity? We also need to be clear as to where we can draw the line ...
Oh ya... we are going to Ketam Island on the 20th June and 27th June for the education and the neutering program... in fact this was being placed in this thread long ago and responses are very encouraging, even from the Petfinder forumers. Thank you my dear friends.

I didn't see your name in our list though... doesn't matter to me at all.

Anyways, i don't think its wrong asking questions about why the dogs were to be transferred to another shelter, or why bought seedlings and tanam it in half of the farm (FFF) so no place for Ketam Dogs and why the dogs died due to no proper medical attention and the place is bad husbandry... is it not related to my main concern about what is happening to the poor dogs?

How come no answers to all these questions from the respective people, instead you are the only one who is trying to "TEGAK KAN BENANG YANG BASAH"? Are you their representative? You bukan... kan...

May be you shouldn't answer on their behalf... so we could get some explanations from the related people... you claim you are not a supporter, right?...

Why pening your head, justifying the questions asked? I AM FOR THE ANIMALS, WITH OR WITHOUT SPCA...

THIS IS ABOUT THE KETAM DOGS AND NOT OUT OF TOPIC...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-17-2009 at 01:35 PM.