View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Animal Lover

franky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Ms Sabrina,
My friend, a great lady Michelle Ng , with a tiny monthly earning , last month withdrew RM6000 from her saving a/c to donate to FFF after reading Ketam dog disaster in Newspaper. I myself has donated RM3000 to FFF.

I was told that Ms Sabrina is a member of Petfinder. It took me 2 days to read this thread completely.

I would like to seek an explanation in terms of the transfer of your Ketam dogs to Mdm Kang as reported in Nanyang & Sin Chew newspaper two weeks ago. I don't understand Chinese, but my wife does. The reporters were invited to FFF in conjunction with the plantation of jackfruit in FFF. You have told the reporters that you were going to send all the rescued dogs to Mdm Kang from Taiping to give way for your plantation.

You also told the reporters that you has approached Mdm Kam Sun Yoke to conduct the Operafest Children’s Choir on the 1 & 2 August 2009 and the entire proceeds thereof will go to Furry Friends Farm.

Moreover, You will hold a big carnival for fund raising of RM30,000 in aid of FFF's expansion.

Ms Sabrina, we appreciate your effort in rescuing the Ketam dogs. But please bear in mind, the public donation are meant to solve the two thousand stray dogs in Ketam too. I have yet to see your plan of action in this matter. The priority is to solve the Ketam strays, not FFF expansion. I hope you can reconsider this.