View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kelab Kucing Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Holla.....,

Vice president......what is the main purpose for the cat show? ist to show off ONLY THE MEMBERS CLUB cats?? or the cat show is only for vice president family and member? coz as i know i have been offer to join that contest too but im probably not a KKM member and i still can enter for the contest without become a member of the club......... why suddenly the vice president mentioning that the cat show is strictly only for the members of KKM???? dont there any of non members enter the cat show rite n dont need to register as member coz when i ask on that day.... there is RM25 fee for members n RM30 for NON MEMBERS??? how come a man like you can get a title as president or incharge for the cat show if u can get the the result before the cat show is on better to shut the show... like u have judge that the cat is going to win or not coz i dont think so that the vice president going to be a judge.... and he should not be the one of KELAB KUCING MALAYSIA MEMBERS incharge from the way he answer you Felix The cat...... NONE CAT LOVERS incharge for the KKM????? wat is going on???

Kyzoor
Forgot to mention.... initially when I questioned him saying that the show is already opened to the public he said NO but we will put you as a RESERVE. when I clearly know that the show has been opened to the public. I then questioned him and voiced out my anger only then he said "Ok la... you boleh masuk bayar RM30.00 tapi kalo you nak jadi member you kena bayar double which is RM60.00 . Its as if they do NOT WELCOME MY PARTICIPATION initially as well as MY CAT If this is a club for CATS then why DESCRIMINATE!

We are here for the LOVE of cats IRRESPECTIVE of the breed and TITLE i.e. PEDIGREE OR NON PEDIGREE but sadly my cat has been judge EVEN BEFORE THE SHOW. Very Sad.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/