View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:56 AM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Irresponsible & Unconsiderate Adopter

thanks nurkasih and hhplover for your wishes. really appreaciate it.

btw, just got back and brought Lobak back but not Kacang. was told by sasha that Kacang is hiding mysteriously and unable to get her to put in cage. nvm, i believe that, cos i hv experience dealing with them and that's their instinct to run away when they can hear sounds of cage carrying.

the story continues like this, she lives with her parents and her dad is part of the army and lives near the armies' place at wangsa maju. this is not the part i wana express. when i was there waiting at guard hse, she wasn't actualy at home, and told me earlier that, she is on her way already to my hse to give them back, and so will take 15mins to reach. i did not even tell her anything that i am back home ready to wait for her delivery of the cats. so back then, i was working late, and when i got her msgs, i couldnt stop thinking how rude she is of returning the cats saying "u can clean the poo urself with the intention of saying she will keep it saying that i dont trust her". so then, i stopped my work halfway from my office and went back home quickly to prepare myself to collect them.

later that when i just finish my shower, i looked at her msg sayin she couldnt get the cats into carrier, that was like more than after that promised 15mins. then i couldnt stand the fact that she actualy lied to make me rush my halfway work off my office and complained she lied. then, got her replies saying i am manipulating and having a big mouth exposing her actions here at PF. but what my perspective is, she is manipulating the whole scenario for me. she is returning the cats to me and yet acts impolite.

everything i have wrote here, i wouldnt / no intention for me to make a personal attack on here if she is reacting the right way. i am dealing this back to PF, cos she requested to adopt them here, and here i will warn other ppl of not getting involved in cases like this, this is such wasting time and money to travel back and forth for the sake, like just looking at ones' true identity of people have said they like cats and the truth is they are very lacked to do the caring. this is very sad.

when i was at the guard hse waiting, sasha even told the her house guards to have me and my car blacklisted to not have any privilege in future to enter her place. come on, how worst can that be? like i said earlier, she is hvg problem gettin Kacang out and doesnt even want me, the original owner to get her out from Kacang's hiding. my friend who has helped me during the whole process of re-homing them was there also with my brother. We, 3 of us waited for half an hour, and sasha's car drove from outside of the guard hse and not from the house compound. this, i dont dare to claim anything, but it is obvious that from her sms i got from her sayin she is trying hard to get the cats out, that's another second lie that she said she's at home caging the cats.

later that after almost an hour, she called, complained everything to my friend shah, but not me, frankly speaking, is that even professional? i mean, the cats are mine, and shouldnt you call me instead? even there's alot of argument in btween, i believe i know the cats better than anyone else does. and i dont tend to cover my behaviour when i was waiting sasha, i actualy stood beside my friend shah saying "how unprofessional", and she heard that. In a few seconds time, she called my cell instead, and argued, i told her that she is acting like a child, and replied that im a crazy man. so i stood "i will tell everyone in PF also that no one will trust their cats in your hands." then she replied again, "im gona reveal everything about your cats that hv problem with pee & poo and saying its not what i told was true." and last words from her is, "f*ck u adrian!"

for the second adopter's case is different, i did not have any thoughts of saying what they are trying to give back was totally wrong, cos as advice by doctors would be best to kept them away during pregnancy. surprisingly, sasha chose to bring out that problem during her argument with me and say that is the main problem that everyone is letting go when they have to pickup poos and wash the pees away. i mean, come on, who doesn't have to do the chores even your cat is priced at rm10k? to maintain it, it won't do on it's own right.