View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 10:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nana is on a distinguished road
Default Bulan n Bintang dah xnak makan...something wrong??

Hi all..I'm in need of opinion and advice..

both the Bulan n Bintang were vaccinated last tuesday (4 nov). then for that 1 day, both mmg down la..xnak makan.. then the next day dah active blk, makan pn makan jgk, tp xbyk mcm sblm tu...then i notice mcm they kurang makan, and poo also kurang...so I gave wet food..(usually bagi dry food) then Bulan vomit that was Friday petang, i think practically ALL the wet food that he ate came out... then that nite also ada vomit (not sure who), then the next morning pun got vomit (not sure who)....

i've been following Blackie's thread...so vomit may not be smthing serious... but then till today..they're not eating..or If they eat..it must be in really small amount that i xnotice pun the food b'kurang...but the thing is, for today, mmg no poo at all.....

Is this something normal after vaccinated? It's almost 1 week oredy....to make myself feel better, I'd like to think that it's because of the vitamin the vet gave them. Is that possible? the vet said it smell n taste good, so cats will just lick, but both bulan n bintang runs at that scent of it. I'm not gonna give the vitamin anymore...but then..the question is should i be seriously worried? what else can i do? is it the food?

mind me...until I found this forum..I've been absolutely clueless...If you need to teach me ABC on cats, pls do...